When a person curls their hair they can do tight curls, big curls or loose bouncy curls. You must be very careful when using a curling iron. Not only can you burn yourself you can also burn your hair. It is best to spray the hair with some type of mist before using a hot curling iron. You are going to curl the bottom layers of hair first. The remaining hair will have to be sectioned. The video shows a flat iron being used. This is so the curls will be loose. Hold the flat iron at an angle and curl the hair around it. For the higher sections of hair you want to flip backward and pull downward. Flip and pull downwards for the curl. Finish curling all of your hair. When you are done, if you see straight places curl them. You might want to add Pureology Nano Wax to make and keep you hair bouncy. A dot about the size of a dime is plenty. Rub between hands and toss hair with the wax. All done! Shake your hair and see how nice the loose, bouncy curls look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades