In this video, we learn how to curl your hair using a 1-1/4" curling iron. First, section your hair off into one inch pieces and then heat your curling iron up. After this, roll the hair in the curling iron and pull it up to the root of the hair. Leave this in for several seconds and then release the hair from the iron. Then, continue to do this for the rest of the sections of the hair. Slowly release the clamp so your hair doesn't get caught in it. When finished, style how you'd like and then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades