To make a bumped ponytail start with your hair down. Put your hair up like you are going to put it half up and spray the back with hair spray and pat dry. Next, take a smaller section of the top and spray that two while patting until dry. Next, separate your bangs from the rest of your hair and gently start to pull your hair back into a ponytail trying to make it look as natural as possible. Secure with a rubber band. Spray your bump with hair spray. Next tighten the bottom of your ponytail and then push it up. Put a small clip inside your ponytail to bump it up and then spray, using your fingers to fluff your ponytail. Now add spray to the rest of your hair and you have a completed bumped ponytail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades