In this tutorial, we learn how to get big bouncy curls like Kim Kardashian. First, have straight and clean hair and heat up a 1.5" curling iron. Now, section your hair off and start with the bottom half. Wrap your hair around the curling iron, then after 15 seconds release the hair and spray with hair spray. Now, curl the next piece of hair facing the opposite direction. Continue to curl your hair all the way around until you have reached all the way around. Now, loosen the curls by brushing them out with a comb and teasing the top of the head. Style with hair spray, then you will have a completed look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades