This video author explains how to curl hair with a curling iron. She uses a 2 inch curling iron for flipping the ends of her hair out, or to cover up frizziness at the ends. The next curling iron she shows is a one inch curling iron, and she explains how it snags her hair. The one she's going to use for the video is a different one inch curling iron. She uses two clips to split her hair into two sections. She curls the bottom layer first, and then uses hairspray to prolong the curls. She does this, until her all her hair is curled. This video is perfect for girls who want to learn how to curl their hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades