If you're looking for a curly hairstyle that doesn't use traditional hair rollers, then twist-flex rods is your solution. Flexi-rod curlers allow you to achieve different types of curls, like spiral curls and loose curls, depending on the size of the twistable, flexible rods. This takes some work, but the results are amazing!
Nina Pruitt walks you through the step-by-step process. It took her around 2 hours to put the twist-flex rods, just over 2 hours under a hooded hair dryer, and about 30 minutes to separate the curls and fluff.
Here are the important video markers, in case you want to skip between steps:
00:20 - How to Install the Twist-Flex Rods
10:25 - Removing the Rollers
13:08 - Separating the Curls
14:50 - Finished Look
Products used are as follows:
* Spray bottle filled with water
* Miss Jessie's Quick Curls (of similar product)
* 1/2" Twist-Flex Rods (Both 7" and 10" long rods)
* Fine-tooth comb
* Ion hooded hair dryer
* One 'n Only Argan Oil (used to separate curls)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades