Curling your hair without either a curling iron or a flat iron? It sounds preposterous, but it can be done - and to great effect - after you watch this video. Sure, curling irons are great and quick ways to add bounce and volume to your locks, but they eat up electricity and damage your beautiful strands.
To curl your hair without any heat at all, all you need is rags and rollers.
This is an old fashioned way of curling your hair. Back in the day they didn't have hair dryers or curling irons, so the women curled their hair using rags and rollers.
This method is not only healthy for your hair because you're not using heat, but also because you're using less energy and using reusable materials to curl your hair. Don't throw your rags away, you can keep them. Wash and dry and reuse them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades