To plunk your curly hair, first put all your hair products in and make sure your hair is half dry. Spray lift booster into the top of your hair. Add volume boosting mousse all over your hair. Then, add a curl activator and a de-frizz product to your hair to get a more defined curl. Next, grab a t-shirt and place it on a flat surface. Place your forehead on the t-shirt and wrap the shirt around your head. Tie the arms of the t-shirt around the back of your head. Leave the shirt on your head for about 20 minutes. Then, bend your head, undo the shirt and pull it down. Your hair may be a little bit damp so blow dry it as necessary. Finally, finger style your hair to complete the plunk look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades