So, you have an oval face and want a new look? Matching hairstyles and face shapes can sometimes be hard, but here is a video on how to select the best hairstyle that will flatter your oval face.
You Will Need:
• A mirror
• A hairstylist
Step 1: Determine that your face is oval
Pull your hair away from your face and examine its shape in the mirror. An oval face is narrower at the jaw than at the temples.
Step 2: Decide how short you want your hair to be
Decide how short you want your hair to be. Avoid super-short cuts that add volume to the top of your head. This will make your face look longer.
Step 3: Think about getting bangs and cheek-length layers
Think about getting long bangs and cheek-length layers. These styles will help balance your face.
Step 4: Use an off-center part
Avoid parting your hair in the center. The longer your face, the more off-center your part should be.
Step 5: Talk with your hairstylist
Talk with your hairstylist about the cut you want. Be honest about the amount of time you're willing to spend on daily styling. Work together and you will have the best look for you.
Trivia: The Guinness Record for longest hair belongs to a Chinese woman, whose locks in 2004 were over 18 feet long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades