The best thing about going Gaga for Halloween is the variety of possibilities. Lady Gaga's wardrobe is vast and colorful: the Meat Dress, her trippy Anime Eyes, the scantily clad Caution Tape look, the Soda Can Hair Rollers, the light up Gothic Crown, the Cigarette Smoking Glasses, and, of course, the classic Hair Bow from Poker Face. It's my personal favorite, and the following illustration is easy to follow.
If you don't feel like messing with your own hair and have a wig around the house, second-hand store Savers' free tutorial below is also very simple.
If you prefer a video guide, peruse the gallery below for 5 additional Gaga Bow video tutorials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades