This video here is about making a messy hair bun. First the hair is drawn into a ponytail. Then, using a thick rubber-band, insert the the middle of the ponytail partially into the rubber-band so as to make a loop. Then spread the hair strands of this loop to make it look messy. Now from this spread loop, take bunches of strands and lift it slightly upwards and fix it using a hairpin. Fix the hairpins firmly so that they stay in the place. Spread out this bun from the middle. Curl up or tuck in the hair below the bun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades