In this video, we learn how to use a curling iron to curl your hair. First, blow dry your hair with a large round bristle brush to give it a lot of volume. Then, section your hair off into pieces and heat up your curling iron on medium. Then, put the iron into each section at the bottom and wrap it around into the root of the hair. Leave it in the hair for several seconds until the hair is hot, then release the hair from the iron. Let it out of the barrel slowly and the curl will stay together. Continue this around the hair until you have curled all of the hair. When finished, style how you would like and then enjoy this look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades