In this tutorial, we learn how to curl your hair with a straightening iron. To begin, straighten your entire head of hair with a thin straightening iron. When you are finished, section your hair off. Now, take a 1" strand of hair and open it up. Wrap the hair around one part of the straightening iron while it's open and pull down when you close the iron down. Do this on your entire head of hair until it's completely curled. If you want a more loose look, run your fingers through your hair. After you are done, apply hair spray to keep your curls lasting all day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades