There are as many ways to curl hair as there are ways to do a smoky eye. While your basic tools are the same - curling iron, flat iron, or hair rollers - there are so many different techniques you can employ to create your desired look.
When it comes to conical hair rollers or curlers, you can create loose curls or tight ringlets depending on how - and from where - you wrap your hair. Check out this video for two different ways to curl your hair.
How to curl your hair with conical hair rollers/curlers. round/spiral curls/waves without heat
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades