Using some heat protecting spray, a large-barreled curling iron, and a hair clip, you should be able to make easy loose curls very simply. If your hair does not usually hold curls well, you can perhaps just shampoo your hair and not condition it. Using this technique, we are shown how to make large, loose curls, especially more towards the ends of your hair by curling the iron carefully around your hair from the outside going in, using a smaller iron if you have shorter hair. This technique will provide an easy style guide for anyone who has a curling iron and would like to give themselves nice, loose curls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades