If you want to spike you hair like Sum 41. You should get some Got 2 B hair gel. First, you need to make sure your hair is dry before you sure you use the gel. Next, put a handful of the gel in your hands and slick the gel through your hair. Make sure you spread the gel around. Move your hands up through the back so it gives it a spike from the back. It does not take much to spike it. Just take your finger tips and pick at your hair into spikes. If you want big individual spikes, take a section, and twist it at the end. If it's heavy and wants to fall down, let it dry a little and then continue to spike it. Let this dry out and you will have your spiked out look. You can also take a blow dryer to your hair to make it dry so it does not fall over. Hang your head upside down so they don't fall to the side when blowdrying. This should not take lots of time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades