In this video, we learn how to get super curls like Kim Kardashian. First, apply heat protector to your hair, then heat up your curling iron. Next, take small sections of your hair and place them into your curling iron. Leave the hair in the curling iron for several seconds, or until the hair is hot. Next, drop the hair out of the curling iron, then brush out with your fingers and spray hair spray onto it. Continue to do this in sections around your entire head until all your hair is curled. When you get to the top, curl your hair while holding it up, then style your hair as you like, and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades