In this tutorial, we learn how to get loose, model, wavy hair. First, spray heat protector all over the hair and then comb it out. From here, heat up a 1" curling iron and put half your hair up. After this, take the bottom half of the hair and part it into small sections. Then, curl each of these sections with your curling iron. Continue to do this for all the sections of your hair until you have finished curling your entire head of hair. Then, use your fingers to comb the curls out and make it wavy. From here, you will be able to style how you like, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades