As a new or busy mom, you may think you have no time for style. Well, in this tutorial from the experts at Modern Mom, get help from Robert Steinken, a Hollywood hair stylist, on how to tame your tresses quickly and easily. This video will focus on using a straightening iron to create fun curls in just a few short minutes. This method can be used for anything from bouncy curls to free flowing, beachy waves.
A straightening iron can be used to curl the hair by simply curving the tool slightly while running it down the hair shaft. Create a soft bend in the hair using a flat iron in this helpful tutorial with Robert Steinken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades