This video shows how to curl very straight hair using "hot sticks." Wash your hair and let it air dry partially. Apply some leave-in conditioner before drying with a blow dryer. Leave the hair slightly damp. Apply some heat control spray to your hair. For loose curls do not use anything else, for tighter curles you can use some hair spray before using the hot sticks. When the hot sticks are warm you are ready to start. Take chunks of hair and wrap around the hot sticks and fold the hot stick around the hair to hold them in place. Leave them in for 20 minutes to half an hour or so. Finish by styling hair as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades