This video explains how to create loose curls and hair waves using only a curling iron. The first step is to treat your hair with some heat treatment spray so the curling iron cannot burn the hair being curled. The next step is to hold all of your hair up above your head and remove hair until your bundles are only an inch thick. After you make your hair into around seven one inch strands you can start to use the curling iron to straighten the hair. The last step is to roll your hair around the curling iron to give the final loose curl hair style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades