In this video, Stacy demonstrates how to get a curly hair style on short African-American ethnic hair. The results are beautiful, though it doesn't take long to do and requires only a few products. She has already relaxed her hair prior to recording, so her hair is straight and ready for styling. Stacy recommends using a wrap lotion designed for ethnic hair to help hold the style, such as Styling Finish Silky Hair Foam. After applying wrap lotion, separate small sections of hair using a rattail (or teasing) comb with a long tail. Once the desired section of hair is separated, curl using a slim straightening iron (1" wide or less). Repeat process with different sections of hair until desired look is achieved. For front hair pieces which are not being curled, Stacy finishes the look with a pomade to hold hair in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades