Get a curly polished hair style like Kim Kardashian with this video tutorial.
- Firstly separate your fringe from the rest of your hair (if you have one)
- Next take a small section of hair from the top back of your head, spray it at the roots with a styling spray and back comb it at the roots a little
- Curl this section using big curling tongues from tip to root
- Once the hair has heated enough for the curl to stay in place, remove the curling tongues from the hair
- Move on to the next section of hair, at the back of the head, below the first section you curled
- Continue this process until all of the hair has been curled
- Start at the top of the head and work toward the back of the head and finish at the sides of the head. However, the back combing of the roost only needs to be done on the top of the head to create more volume
- Once complete roughly run you fingers through your hair to loosen the curls a little
- Next come back to the fringe (if you have one). Straighten the fringe from root to tip
- The hairstyle is now complete
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.