In this tutorial, we learn how to make your curls last. The first step to making your curls last is to use a curling shampoo while you are in the shower. The next step in having long lasting curls is to use a mousse or gel when you get out of the shower, so your hair is more coarse. Also, using an air dry technique will help dry your hair while keeping the curl lasting. Make sure if you use hair spray, you use the kind that won't flake up, because this will just make it look like you have dandruff and it will weigh your hair down. The last way to get your hair to keep the curl is to tease it, to give it volume and pump up your curls!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades