This tutorial will show you how to take something simple like brown paper bags and curl you hair with them.
1) Start off with damp hair, not wet hair because that will soak the paper leaving it useless.
2) Get a few paper brown bags ready.
3) Take your paper bags and strip them down vertically...
4) With a pair of scissors, cut the ends off...
5) Now you have your paper bags ready....
6) Get your hair ready too, we are going to start rollin!
7) Take a small section of your hair and wrap the paper bag around it,
8) Pull it down, twist the hair around until you have a V like shape and while the hair is still wrapped in the paper, start rolling up your hair.
9) Tie the 2 loose ends into a knot...or just twist it. Which ever is easier for you
10) Now you are going to do this until you have no hair left to curl...
I curled my hair this way when I was 10 years old. Way before I started to play with the curling iron. This is a very old method on curlin the hair, and what better way to save your money and your hair than to use paper bags?!
Song: Opening and Closing sample "The Show" by Lenka
Bossa Nova songs are royalty free