My Fat Rocket Hairstyling ideas demonstrates this party hairstyle for long hair. Divide the hair into a few section before beginning. Pull a curling iron through the hair strand in a downward twisting motion. Move the curler through the hair slowly so the hair curls up at the ends. Using the right motion, a hair straightener can also be used to create the curls. Some strands of hair may need to be processed more than once. Use hairspray to secure the look. For a more sophisticated look, after finishing the curls, create a bump at the crown of the hair. Pull the section up and back comb it. Use one or more layer to create a bump of the desired style. Hairspray the bump and then gently smooth the top layer of hair back over the bump. Use black hair pins to secure it. The curled hair can also be twisted into a loose bun and secured with bobby pins for another alternative.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades