In this video from Bellabern she curls her hair with a curling iron. Section off a piece a piece of hair and use a comb to separate it. Then take the curling iron, put the hair through it and roll all the way up to the scalp while keeping the curling iron moving constantly. Something else you can use is thermal heat spray which will hold the curl. You keep applying this same technique for as many curls as you want on your head. With the bottom pieces of your hair you can curl them a little out. You always want to make sure you get the end of hair through the barrel of the curling iron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades