In this how-to video, you will learn how to tie a slipknot on micro braids. First, braid the hair to the desired length. It is good to braid it close to the end, unless the hair is permed. Now, hold the braid and fix it so that it can be nice and neat. Take a few strands of hair and tie it around the rest of the hair. Now loop it around the finger holding it and put your thumb inside. Make sure to tie it up. Do the same thing about three or four times. Once this is done, take part of the same piece and do it again. Now the braid will be ready. Viewing this video will show you how to make a slipknot that will not unravel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades