In this video, we learn how to give yourself loose, casual curls with a curling iron. First, you need to put heat protector in your hair and make sure it's straight enough to curl. After this, break your hair into small sections and heat up a large barrel curling iron. Next, put the curling iron in the section of hair and stop when you reach the root. Hold the curling iron in place for several seconds, then release the hair. When it comes out, it should be a loose curl. If it's too tight, brush through it with a comb. Repeat this for all your sections of hair and then style how you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades