In this tutorial, we learn how to create a vampire look for Halloween with your hair. First, curl your entire head of hair, then put half your hair in a high pony tail. Now, add in more curls on the pony tail and pin your bangs off to the side, using gel to give it a sleek look. When curling the hair, leave some hair on the bottom and only curl the top and middle. When curling the bottom of the hair, only curl the bottom half of the strands, not the entire thing. Next, add some lace to the side of the hair, then hairspray it and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades