Using a curling iron on your hair doesn't have to just mean curly hair. By alternating your curling method and holding the curling iron at different angles, you can actually create different types of curls as well as loose waves.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to use a wrapping motion for the curling iron to create waves. This is a technique tutorial that'll help you make the most of your curling iron.
· Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron: 3/4 in. barrel
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Duckbill Clips
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades