Here's how achieve your curls using a flat iron. 1. Brush your hair and spray on heat protect product while waiting for the flat iron to warm up. 2. Part your hair into sections. Again, spray on some heat protect before you start curling. Start curling the hair sections by turning the iron slowly. The volume of the curls will depend on your taste. 3. Curl the rest of your hair and then spritz on some hair spray when done for more long lasting curls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades