In this video, we learn how to get great looking curls with a flat iron. First, heat up your straightener and clip up your hair so you curl the underneath first. Now, you will take sections of your hair depending on how big you want the curls. Grab the iron and place it in your hair at the top near the root. After this, twist the straightener and then pull down slowly until you reach the bottom of the hair. Wrap your finger around your hair to make it more curly, then continue to curl until you have finished all of your hair. Spray hair spray on your hair when you're finished and enjoy your curly hair look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades