In this video, the girl is showing us how to do Taylor Swift inspired hair. The first step in obtaining this look is to have straight hair and a curling iron (around 3/4" or smaller). You will first need to take a small strand of hair and twist it around with your finger so it's loosely twisted. Then, take the curling iron and place it on the strand just so the bottom of it is covered. Then, curl up and leave it curled for at least 15 seconds. Next, once you take the curling iron out, you will take your finger and re-curl the strand with your finger. Leave for 5 seconds and spray with your favorite hair spray. Repeat these steps for your whole head and when finished, spray with hair spray and rub in finishing styling gel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades