In this tutorial, we learn how to create a loose wavy hairstyle using two curling irons. You will need a 1" curling iron and a 2" curling iron to do this look. To start, place the curling irons next to each other and weave your hair in between both of them, making a wave shape. Leave this in your hair for around 15 seconds, then shake the hair loose. When finished, your hair will come out wavy! To keep this look lasting, spray hair spray into it during or after you have curled your hair. Do this for the entire head of hair and place the irons farther apart for a looser wave.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades