Curl your hair using a flat iron curler.
1. Pull the amount of hair you want in a single curl.
2. Place the open flat iron horizontally along your hair.
3. Close the flat iron and flip it over so your hair is wrapped around it.
5. Pull slowly down until you go down the entire strand of hair.
6. Repeat as many times as necessary until you curl all the hair you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.