Curl your hair using a flat iron curler.
1. Pull the amount of hair you want in a single curl.
2. Place the open flat iron horizontally along your hair.
3. Close the flat iron and flip it over so your hair is wrapped around it.
5. Pull slowly down until you go down the entire strand of hair.
6. Repeat as many times as necessary until you curl all the hair you want.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: