Learn how to get tight spiral curls.
- Make sure your hair is already flat ironed.
- Part your hair in half.
- Put one side in a ponytail and brush out the other side.
- Go chunk by chunk using little curlers (hot sticks). They are curlers that are already heated.
- Take a curler, and starting from the bottom of each chunk, roll it up all the way to the top making it pretty tight.
- Repeat this same process all over your head. You can even add some oil to each chunk to make it shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.