Learn how to get tight spiral curls.
- Make sure your hair is already flat ironed.
- Part your hair in half.
- Put one side in a ponytail and brush out the other side.
- Go chunk by chunk using little curlers (hot sticks). They are curlers that are already heated.
- Take a curler, and starting from the bottom of each chunk, roll it up all the way to the top making it pretty tight.
- Repeat this same process all over your head. You can even add some oil to each chunk to make it shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades