You don't need a big name hairstylist who claims he's done Jessica Simpson's hair in order to get luscious, enviable locks. In fact, all you need are cheapo, basic velcro hair rollers.
But don't take our word for it. Simply check out this video to learn how to create thick, loose waves using rollers.
Keep in mind- you can customize the look for whatever you want- smaller rollers for tighter curls, larger rollers for bigger waves.
-Revlon 1 inch ceramic curling iron
-Beyond the Zone- Turn up the Heat- protectant spray (Sally Beauty Supply)
-Large velcro rollers for fine hair
-Goody's Velcro Roller set (multiple sizes) available at Wal-Mart
-Roller Clips (Sally's)
-So Gorgeous Volumizing Hair Spray (Sally's)
-Rat tail comb (Sally's)
-Hair Pins (for styling teased hair-- Sally's)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades