Take shower at night before, don't brush your hair and sleep with wet and messy. If you have curly hair brush it and put rollers or a hair dryer if it is needed. Heat the hair curler. When you wake up it should be one inch and half thick of a curler. It is going to be a mess. For this separate your hair in half straight in the middle and hold one side with a hair clip, while the other side you slice your hair into sections. Start from the bottom and hold the other using a hair clip. Use hair oil or hair polisher. This will help from damaging your hair, and keep the frizzy out and make your hair soft. Take a clump of hair and twirl it around the curler. Start from the root to the tip of the hair. Don't hold the hair tight and leave it. Finish it with small amount of hairspray, because when you use much it wont get that nice and it doesn't look natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades