In this tutorial, we learn how to do a glamorous 1940's pageboy vintage hairstyle. First, set your hair in curlers after the shower and then allow them to dry. After this, release the curls and star to brush your hair from the ends up, working through all of it. Now, take sections and start to curl the hair towards your face while brushing it out slightly. When you do this, the curls will spring up into your face and your hair will appear a lot shorter. Do this all through your hair until you have covered it all. After this, curl your bangs, then use a pin to put half the hair up, then enjoy your new look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades