This video describes how to create wavy hair without curlers. First of all, start with semi dry hair. For this, use the curling spray Lucido Hair Curl Lotion. This will work with a travel hair dryer. Then blow dry the top section of the hair for volume. Grab the right section and twist inwards. Then blow dry the twisted section with the nozzle pointed downwards. Like that grab the left section, twist inwards, and blow dry the same way as in the right section with the nozzle pointed downwards. Do the same with the shorter layers. We can twist in small and large sections. By finishing this, the hair will be wavy and shiny.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades