In this video, we learn how to style short hair for work. When you are styling short hair, it can be difficult at first but you can make it look great. Start out by straightening your hair and make sure it's dry. Then, grab some rollers and place them in your hair at the top and keep them in place with some bobby pins. After this, you will spray hair spray on top of the curlers and leave them in while you are straightening the bottom of the front of the hair to create a shine. After this, take the curlers out of the hair and use a teasing comb to brush down the curls gently and create a tease. This will give your hair more volume. Then, hair spray your hair and style it to finish off the look, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades