S2Pandapple shows viewers how they can get Kim Kardashian Inspired curls! First, you should wash and let your hair air dry. Make sure you spray heat protector in your hair before curling! Next, make sure you brush your hair thoroughly getting rid of tangles. Separate your crown and the bottom of your hair. Twist and pin the top up and put the bottom in a ponytail. Now, unclip the top of your hair and begin to put your hot rollers in. Spray each hair section with volumizing spray! You will want to continue to put all of your top hair in the rollers. Now, take down your ponytail and section this hair in half, tying one half out of the way. Now, just curl these bottom pieces and make sure you just curl all of the end of the hair. Make sure you use a bigger curler for looser curls. Continue to finish curling all other sections and let this cool and spraying with hair spray. Now, take out your rollers on the top of your head. Try not to pull on them too much. Now, take a comb and tease the crown of your hair applying hair spray. Now, apply any finishing touches and run your fingers slightly through your curls! Now you've got a great Kim Kardashian look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades