In this tutorial, we learn how to style a cute and curly retro hairstyle. Start off by sectioning your hair off and starting on the underneath area of your side. Now, take your hair into sections and curl them into curlers. While these are sitting, take the top back portion of your hair and curl the hair, then place them into curlers as well. Continue to do this for all of the sections in your hair, pinning with bobby pins to keep them secure. Allow these to sit in your hair for around an hour, then release them from the curlers. After this, touch up any loose areas with the curling iron and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades