Cute Girl Hairstyles shows you how to create a French braid hairstyle for your hairstyle. Firstly, divide the long hair into two parts with a zig-zag parting on the top of the head. Keep one half of the hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. Wet the hair down, and take a small section of the hair. Section that part into three and repeat. Cross the first piece with the second piece, and then cross the third piece over (braiding). Pick up hair and add it to the left lock and repeat. You add to the left and the right, and always rotate the middle. If you can't hold it in your fingers, practice with yard. You braid all the way down until you run out of hair. When you get to the bottom, it becomes a regular braid. Secure the end with a rubber band, and repeat the whole process with the other half of the hair. You can bun up the ends too if you want, and buff the ends for a fun look. Following these steps, you can learn how to make a French Braid that is a clean and cute haircut for you or your daughter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades