This video tutorial incorporates braids and blunt bangs to teach you how to do an asymmetrical French braid. You need to already know how to do a French braid, so you may want to brush up on those skills first. You'll need a brush, hair tie, comb, bobby pins, hand mirror and an optional flat iron for the blunt bangs. After combing out your hair, you start the braid on one side of your head and then braid down the back. Then you pull the bottom of the braid through the middle. Finish off with the flat iron on your bangs to complete this look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades