To make an inverted French braid you will need a hair spray bottle, a brush, and a rubber band or a cloth band. First of all wet your hair using hair spray and take almost two inches of hair from the front. Divide your hair into three parts and start making an invert braid. From the right side, add more hair to the braid. Using your fingers on the right side, take hairs from the left side. With your right two fingers grab more hair from left and add to the right side, and take hairs from the right side with your left fingers to make the inverted French braid. Do it slowly and neatly. If needed, then spray your hair and brush it for a clean look. When finished, secure it with a rubber band.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades