LoveMaegan teaches you how to style a full frontal French braid. First, you will separate the front strands of hair and braid them together as you would for a regular braid. To do this, pull the strand from the right under center piece, catch it under the center strand, weave over and then repeat until you get to the left side of the head. Here you will grab a strand of hair from the left side and bring it together with the strand from before. Grab the new strand from farther back in order to get the original braid attached on one side of your head. Continue this process downwards until you have braided all the strands together and the hair hangs on one side. The full frontal French braid is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades