French braids are undeniably the older, more put together and elegant sister of regular braids. This makes French braids a beautiful alternative to normal braids for times when you want to look gorgeous with minimal effort.
Take a look at this video to learn how to create three different French braided hairstyles:
1. French braided bangs with your hair down
2. French braided bangs with your hair in a low side bun
3. French braided bangs with your hair in a half pompadour
This is a nice alternative to create the effect of side swept bangs without cutting your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades