The French braid is a quick, easy hairstyle that anybody with medium-length to long hair can do. It's appropriate for both casual and formal occasions.
Start by parting the hair with a comb. You're going to braid one side first and then work on the other. You may want to use a clip to hold back the hair you aren't braiding. Begin by taking a small section of hair from the front and divide it into three sections with your fingers. When you have your three sections, take the hair on the right and cross it over with the middle section. Do the same with the left side and cross it over the middle section. Then go back to the right. Then left again. Continue doing this until you reach the end. Put in a hair tie and switch to the other side. After that, you'll have a French braid hairdo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades